TEA-JAY RECIPE: Oost Cookie
- 40ml strawberry purée (for a bottom layer in the cocktail glass)
- 40ml cream
- 40ml passionfruit Syrup
- 40ml Almond Syrup
- Ice cubes
- 3 teaspoons herbal tea
- Optional: 60ml whisky
- Decoration: a small heart-shaped gingerbread on a wooden stick
- Remove the head and filter from the TEA-JAY Iced Tea Maker.
- Pour the strawberry purée into the cocktail glass to form a bottom layer.
- Fill the glass carafe with the cream and syrups and stir well with a long spoon to allow the cream to mix with the other ingredients or mix these in a shaker before filling them into the carafe. You may also choose to add the whisky at this point.
- Stir everything well and add ice cubes, filling up to 2/3 of the carafe. Screw the head of the TEA-JAY back on.
- Remove the lid from the head and add the tea into the closed filter. Boil water and pour it into the reservoir, filling it up until the level marker.
- Allow the tea to brew for 6 minutes.
- Once finished brewing turn the lid anti-clockwise to start the ‘on the rocks’ experience. Be sure to hold the vessel via the black silicone ring as it can get quite hot during the brewing process.
- Close the lid by turning clockwise. Now pour the tea cocktail into a glass and enjoy.
Images with food are serving suggestions only.