TEA-JAY RECIPE: Baby Junior
- 40ml grenadine syrup
- 80ml passionfruit or pineapple juice
- 200ml water
- 4-6 eighths of lime
- Ice cubes
- 5 teaspoons berry tea
- Optional: 60ml vodka
- Remove the head and filter from the TEA-JAY Iced Tea Maker.
- Fill the glass carafe with the grenadine syrup, juice and water. Add the limes and press gently with a pestle or long spoon. You may also choose to add the vodka at this point.
- Stir everything well and add ice cubes, filling up to 2/3 of the carafe. Screw the head of the TEA-JAY back on.
- Remove the lid from the head and add the tea into the closed filter. Boil water and pour it into the reservoir, filling it up until the level marker.
- Allow the tea to brew for 10 minutes.
- Once finished brewing turn the lid anti-clockwise to start the ‘on the rocks’ experience. Be sure to hold the vessel via the black silicone ring as it can get quite hot during the brewing process.
- Close the lid by turning clockwise. Now pour the tea cocktail into a glass and enjoy.
Images with food are serving suggestions only.