Please choose carefully because we do not accept returns for a “change of mind”.
The warranty shall be the current warranty provided by the manufacturer of the Goods.
The maximum liability of the Seller under this Agreement for any reason whatsoever, whether arising in tort or contract or under statute or for any other cause of action whatsoever, is hereby limited to the amount paid by the buyer to the seller under this Agreement and to the lowest of the cost of replacing the goods, the cost of repairing the goods and the cost of having the goods repaired or replaced and without limitation, any claims for faulty or defective design, negligence or misleading advice and for damages for loss or damage to the products or any indirect, special or consequential damages or injury to any person or the entity are, to the maximum extent permitted by law, hereby excluded.
No cancellation or partial cancellation of an order by the Buyer shall be accepted by Master Distributors Pty Ltd (Master Distributors) unless it has first been consented to in writing by Master Distributors and a cancellation charge has being paid which, as determined by Master Distributors, will indemnify Master Distributors against all loss, without limitation. Cancellation will not be accepted on goods that are not regular stock, which are in the process of manufacture or are ready for shipment.
Incorrect Shipment Details
Please note Master Distributors does not accept responsibility for orders submitted with incomplete or incorrect address details. The Buyer will be required to pay any re-delivery costs.
Claims and Defects
The buyer shall inspect the Goods on delivery and shall within ten (10) days of delivery notify Master Distributors of any alleged defect, shortage of quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description. The Buyer shall afford Master Distributors an opportunity to inspect the Goods within a reasonable time following delivery. If the Buyer shall fail to comply with these provisions, the Goods shall be conclusively presumed to be in accordance with the terms and conditions and free from any defect or damage.
- No Goods are to be returned to Master Distributors without the prior approval of Master Distributors.
- Agreed returns must be accompanied by the appropriate authority to return the goods for credit.
- Any Goods returned without the approval of Master Distributors will be returned to the sender at their cost.
- All Goods returned must be of a merchantable and resaleable quality such that the Goods are complete in the original packaging and not soiled.
- Agreed returns are subject to a minimum handling charge of 10% of the invoiced price of the goods.
- Returned goods must be accompanied by paperwork stating the invoice number the goods were originally supplied under and the approved credit authority number
- Master Distributors reserves the right to issue a credit on returned goods at the purchase price or current price, whichever is lower.